Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ria sen spotted with a new guy

Share





Riya Sen was recently spotted with a new guy at two separate events in the past few days. First, at Salman Khan’s Eid party; then at the ongoing fashion week in Mumbai.
Reveals a source, “Riya has just met this guy. Not much is known about him. But the couple seems to have hit it off very well and that’s the only reason Riya is tagging him along everywhere she goes. They were seen constantly holding hands and appeared quite close after dashing out of Salman’s Eid party.”
Riya maintains, “I’m not dating anyone. I was with my friend Aushima and two of our very close childhood friends. Also, if I do start dating someone, I won’t be embarrassed and hide it.”

When asked about the new guy she was snapped in the backseat of a car with, she retorts, “Must be a family friend; why? I don’t know what picture are you talking about. Relax. I am single and happy being so.”
Source-Mid-day.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...